I have a new book available now at Amazon.com. The title is Solve It Once, Solve It Right: A Professional’s Guide to Solving Problems. It is currently available in Kindle format and will be available in print on November 1, 2014.
This book presents a sound and simple problem-solving methodology. The process presented is logical, straight forward, and not unnecessarily complex.
The steps are:
- Define the expected standard of performance
- A problem is a deviation from the expected standard
- Precisely identify, locate and describe the deviation
- How to analyze for distinctions and changes
- Finding the cause
- Testing the cause you have found
- The most likely cause is the one that EXACTLY explains all the facts
You will find this book a quick read that provides insights and guidelines for solving any problem quickly and permanently.
Again,the title is Solve It Once, Solve It Right: A Professional’s Guide to Solving Problems. I hope you get a copy and implement it into your normal routine.